perjantai 12. marraskuuta 2010

POP FASHION NIGHT 2010

 
Last night I attended the Pop Fashion 2010 event @ Kaivohuone. The party started at nine and the black vinyl catwalk was filled with designer clothes such as Michael Kors, D&G and Maranello. Night's host Axl Smith made sure that party people got what they had came for. When it comes to pop culture of the show, the stage was all about Alexandra Alexis when this gorgeous newyorker had her mind-blowing performance with the new hit single "Famous". Also the stage was took over by the legendary Ace of Base and Lazee. I was wearing my multilayered Chanel wibe little-black-dress that I've had for years. It seemed to be proper for the occation - no matter wherever I go wearing it, I feel comfortable in it. Every woman should have that perfect little-black-dress that you can wear everywhere. Last night was no exception. I was amazed how well people know how to dress for this kind of event. I headed home right before 1:00am but some stayed in for the very last hour....

1 kommentti:

Ms.Paradise kirjoitti...

Party with Ace of Base? Lucky you !! Looks like a good time :)