perjantai 6. elokuuta 2010

ANOTHER SUNNY DAY IN HELSINKI.





Yesterday honey talked me over to go on a little cruise with him with the BMW 540 since we both had a day off. It was a sunny day, and I had a great chance to take some pictures of my beautiful home town at it's best. Well, it's not been that long - 3 years (alredy?!) - I moved here, so I feel like I have an excuse still act like a tourist time to time, right? My hair is still in a state impossible for a comb to go through. Wore something semi boring that day some ripped jeans and a white logo tee so don't have a pic of the look - but enjoyed some take-away Kabuki sushi, yum! :) 

Keep the comments coming darlings ❤
 


4 kommenttia:

Whatwouldkarldo.com kirjoitti...

love the chanel xxx your friend from whatwouldkarldo.com

Elle Sees kirjoitti...

I have never been to Finland. But I've been to 8 countries in Europe. Is it safe and nice?

Unknown kirjoitti...

great post thanks for sharing xxxx

Jessica kirjoitti...

Beautiful photos - I'd love to visit someday!