perjantai 17. syyskuuta 2010

ARIES.


beige shirt H&M
bracelets Glitter
rings GinaTricot
necklace Tiffany Co.

Bought this aries ring the other day. I'm such a typical aries if you ask any good friend of mine :D This week has been so busy. Yesterday we had a photoshoot for Sunny's Fashion / Baby Phat at the NRJ Finland studios. Tonight I'll have a gig at theCIRCUS - this party is gonna be huge since Alexandra Alexis, Cascada and K-System are all performing on stage. Hope to see some of you there - come and say hi!


8 kommenttia:

Abi kirjoitti...

Love the ring and your nail polish!

For The Fierce kirjoitti...

Pretty nails <3
I want your hairrrr

Cindy kirjoitti...

I love your nail polish

http://marmeladenglas-momente.blogspot.com/

o kirjoitti...

I love them all! Specially the nail varnish!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

3ate4 kirjoitti...

Love the rings!

Lluvyi kirjoitti...

Thank you for the comment you left on my blog! You have a pretty nice blog yourself. I love the rings!

-Suzanne
http://pocket-fullof-posies.blogspot.com/

Fashions Not A Luxury kirjoitti...

Hi :) thanks for stopping by..Tour blog is good too. Love the rings! Great posts. X Ari

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Is that shirt new one or it comes from an older HM collection? cause it's simply adorable.

el.