torstai 4. lokakuuta 2012

CO.STU&ME | THE FASHION MECCA OF SHOW COSTUMES.



Fashion has been my passion my whole life - that of course you all knew already. But those of you who have been paying attention may've also noticed that so has dance. I've been a professional dancer for almost 10 years now. Always been the one in the group to pick out the show costumes and loving it. Throughout the years I've learned what works on stage and makes the crowd cheer. Now I've got some mind blowing news for you who have been wondering what's going on in my life since I haven't been blogging for a long long time. I'm starting my own business: Co.Stu&Me | the fashion mecca of show costumes.

The first to specialize in show costumes in Finland ever. So far Finnish dancers and dance groups have been forced to order costumes for their shows abroad without trying the items on or subscribe to a sewer what costs a fortune. For the first time ever, dancers will be able to get it all under one roof: dancesneakers, undergarment, pole dance shorts, ball room heels, thigh high leather boot covers, fishnet thights, huge collection of show costumes and theatrical cosmetics. Adding to that we have our own sewer who makes customers dreams come true in no time and for pretty affortable price too.

As we are the new boutique that soon everyone will be buzzing about, we have some special offers the first week we'll be open starting 5th of Nov. I'm so excited and can't wait to open the boutique! Who would've thought... My dream is coming true. AND IT FEELS GREAT!