keskiviikko 10. huhtikuuta 2013

OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF.

The snow is melting, finally. Spring is here. It's time for new things and also bringing some old things back to life - like my blog. Well, most of you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram - but I thought I'd start updating the blog again. Some of you guys have been asking what do I eat or how do I work out to keep myself fit and so for those of you I have good news!

Sports have always been a big part of my life. From kids' ballet at the age of three to these days. At the age of 15 I won Finland Champion Ships bronze medal with my sports aerobics team. And for the past ten years I've travelled all over Finland as a professional dancer.

Healthy life style has always been my way of living since I need to keep myself in good shape around the year to be able to entertain audiences with smile on my face. So when I was asked to take part in the first ever Fitness Cover Girl (FCG) competition hosted by the model agency Facemaker and Sport Life Nutritions, I didn't hesitate.

I've learned over these years in show business that one should always go for things, at least to gain new friends and exciting experiences. FCG semifinals were held on a cruise ship called Viking XPRS last Saturday and I got through to the finals among 7 other beautiful fitness ladies. The finals are on Saturday 27th of April on the very same cruise ship Viking XPRS. BOOK NOW -> www.vikingline.fi

Now is your chance to follow my journey to the FCG finals. Today we had a photoshoot for Leijonat.com - site of the IIHF World Champion Ships. Since ice hockey has always been close to my heart I enjoyed the interview part especially.

Find me on Instagram @thegirlnamedstu for more pics

Xoxo,
Stu