perjantai 26. huhtikuuta 2013

AMAZING 8.

Wow, it's been crazy 2 weeks. We've been touring around Finland with the Fitness Cover Girl Finalists 2013 Show and despite thousands of kilometers of travelling it's been a lot of fun. The team spirit between 8 of us is amazing and we're all super excited about tomorrows grande finale on Viking XPRS!

I'm now a proud member of the Beyond Belief fitness team (www.teambeyondbelief.fi) leaded by the last year's Bikini Fitness Finnish Champion Ships silver medalist Titi Rantanen. She's a guru when it comes to fitness and nutrition. It's been pretty severe 2 weeks too, since I've hit the gym almost every day and my diet is next to nothing on carbs. But it has payed off and I'm pretty happy with the results altho last week I caught the flu and that naturally effected on my training.

Of course there has been some pampering along the way. I got my dazzling golden evening dress for the evening dress round from Anu at SoStylish (www.sostylish.fi) as well as my lashes were done there by Mira. Big thanks for the bronze tan to Linda at SunStudio (www.sunstudio.fi), for french manicure Pinky's Nails (www.pinkysnails.fi) and of course for support, fab hair and white smile to my dear friend Kookie of Fashion As Addiction fash blog (fashionasaddiction.blogspot.fi) <3

Tomorrow it's time to shine, wish me luck!