tiistai 7. syyskuuta 2010

EVERY PAIR HAS A STORY TO TELL.

You guys are awesome! At least I don't need to worry about ideas to run out of stuff to write here since you guys are such an insipiration. I've got several messages to post a pic up here of my shoe collection. Well, here's a little something for you - a pic of my shoe shelves. There I keep just some of the high heels, then there are sneakers, boots and so on in the closet... I really don’t think a girl can own too many shoes, whether you wear them for your faith or just for fun!  (and that's right - there is a pair of Jho's sneakers in the bottom shelf too but don't mind them darlings :D)

...And quoting to Karl Lagerfeld: "Oh yes, I love to do shoes. I'm not a fetishist but I love to do shoes."

PS. ↓
Please remember to rate posts by clicking on the box below you feel like the post deserves! To help me decide what type of posts to post and what not. Thanks dolls! ❤

Ei kommentteja: